Well, it's been a while since I updated this blog. For a couple of weeks I was unable to copy/paste Chris' letters here - not sure why - but that isn't the case any longer. I've posted them all now.
We got a phone call yesterday morning at 4:45 from Chris, at the SLC airport. He was leaving for Mexico. We all talked for a little while and it was very fun. Chelsey noticed the same thing I did. When I made the comment that he sounded very good, she said, "Yeah, he doesn't mumble any more." Things seem to be going good for him.
He sent two quick emails last night after arriving in Culiacan. They follow...
Hey family,
Just writing you a quick email telling you i got here safe. It was a long day but i made it through it. My p-days are on monday so you will hear from me then. I love you all.
Elder Harvey
... and this one ...
Hey,
Also when you send mail it has to be my full name on it and stuff. Here is the address:
Rio Choix #888
Col. Rosales, Culiacan, Sinaloa
C.P. 80230
Mexico
Tell Lex i am here safe too.
I'm very interested to hear how his first week/companion/area goes...
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment